super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

there the same person

JERY JACKSON IS DAVID FIRTH/DOKI!!!!

Sublime Collab Sublime Collab

meh

could've been way better. needed more sublime. animation was good but i wasn't really sure what was going on for the most part aand why there was techno during the credits? i'd like to see someone else take a crack at it. but otherwise
7/10

Trash Can Trash Can

wow. just, wow.

honestly, i don't know where to start. great choice in music, unique animation, i lol'd at the clinton thing. i can't figure out how you did this... at thirteen. most of the flash you see on ng from thirteen year olds is the audio / visual equivelent to cancer. so honestly, kudos and see you on the bbs.

InsertFunnyUserName responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I didn't want to make stick flashes like most beginning flash artists.

the Kill Kar the Kill Kar

meh

it was... okay. just, okay. pretty good for your first submission though. more content and it would have been good.

The Lorn Void The Lorn Void

nice.

man, this made me feel really paranoid. i couldn't figure out what instruments were used though. wanna help me out with that?

PearlDrummer516 responds:

I used many different instruments in this song. If you want to know what I used, private message me and ask me exactly which instruments you're talking about. Anywho, thank you for the review and the good score.

- Arron -

Mother Slugger Mother Slugger

hey man

your stuff is really Seth McFarlane esque. keep up the good work.